Combining reference and practice material, this self-study edition focuses on the key grammatical problems intermediate learners face. Grammar material is placed alongside practice material. There is also a self-study version of this book, containing answers.From the Back Cover:
The 'Collins COBUILD Student’s Grammar' provides learners of English from intermediate level upwards with a wealth of reference and practice material.
• Clear and spacious layout
• Logical organization of contents
• Grammar explanations on left hand pages, with exercises on right hand pages
• Additional exercises at the back of the book
• Real examples from The Bank of English show structures in use
• ‘Warning’ statements focus on areas of possible errors
• Lists of common words support the explanations
• Full index ensures easy access
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Collins CoBUILD. PAPERBACK. Estado de conservación: New. 0003705641. Nº de ref. de la librería 9780003705645