A graded reading scheme of exciting stories to encourage, inspire and entertain struggling readers. These titles will motivate struggling readers with their high-interest, low-reading age subject matter.From the Back Cover:
TAKE A NEW LOOK AT SKYWAYS
• New contemporary feel appeals to your reluctant readers
• High interest/low reading age books to motivate your special readers
• Controlled progression of reading levels across the screen
• Gradual introduction and repetition of vocabulary builds confidence
Skyways is a carefully structured scheme of graded books for reluctant readers across 7 levels.
72 books offer a variety of appealing stories.
• Levels 1 and 2 are 16 brand new titles
• Variety of stories and settings covered including science fiction, zany stories, sports, hobbies and animal rescue.
• Ever-popular Levels 3-7 remain the same, but with great new covers to attract readers.
• Settings become increasingly sophisticated, e.g. spine chillers, crime, Dracula and sport.
"Skyways is a unique, exciting programme which encourages struggling readers to enjoy books…a rich variety of stories ensure that real and positive progress is achieved…"
BETTY ROOT, Series Editor, is a special needs reading expert and ex-head of the Reading Reading Centre.
"Sobre este título" puede pertenecer a otra edición de este libro.
Descripción Mitchell College, Bathurst, 1982. paperback. Estado de conservación: Very Good. landscape 12mo. Volume 6 No.1 of Inprint short story magazine; includes stories by Tim Winton, Louis Johnson, Kevin Brophy, and more . 66pp. landscape 12mo. Very Good. Nº de ref. de la librería 10886